Monday, July 9, 2012

Summertime


Hi everyone Jan here to tell you about this weeks challenge
*Summertime*
We have a great sponsor this week
I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with likeminded people.
I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself.
This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!
Prize is $10 voucher 

This is what the DT came up with I hope they inspire you we can't wait to come visit your blogs and see what you make!
Chris

8 comments:

  1. Delightful DT samples - thanks for the "summertime" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge theme and fab cards from the Dt
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the DT cards - thanks for a fun challenge! Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab DT cards, thanks for a great challenge

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab DT inspiration, thank you for the fun challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work from the DT; thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally GORGEOUS! Very Inspirational!
    Thanks!~
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi my name is Shosh and I'm from Israel
    Nice to meet you and your beautiful blog
    For the first time I was here and hope to continue
    A wonderful evening

    Participates in the following work specified above blogs
    Hope to be loved

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to join in one of our Incy Wincy Designs Challenges :)
Hope to see you for our next challenge !!
Good luck :)

Our wonderful followers