Monday, April 2, 2012

Challenge 140 - Easter and/or Pastel colours!

Good morning everyone!  Another week closer to Summer....I can't wait!!!!  This week our challenge for you is EASTER and/or PASTEL colours!  You choose - do both, do one or the other, its up to you!!! HAVE fun with it!!!!!

We have an AMAZING new sponsor this week - CARE2STAMP.   Care2Stamp is a new store based out of Canada, selling a variety of stamp lines and Copic markers, paper and refills.  The stamp companies that Kim sells are CC Designs, Wild Rose Studio, Your Next Stamp, Popcorn Bear, Whimsy Stamps, AND SEI papers!!! GREAT selection, please go check it out & tell Kim that we sent you!!!!




This week we have a new Guest Designer for April.  Please welcome HELEN:




I'm
 Helen, although I blog as Crafty Mamma Mia, and I live on the south
coast of the UK with my husband of 19 years and our 2 lovely girls. When
 I'm not crafting, I work part-time in the very busy Medical Room of our
 local High School as a Duty First Aider, looking after up to 2,000
people on site (students and staff) at any one time - fortunately, they
don't all have accidents or become unwell at the same time, and I do
have other First Responders on site to call on!
I've
 been crafting for as long as I can remember in one form or another. I
started knitting and sewing, did the obligatory macramé at school, then
moved onto lacemaking, cross stitching and have dabbled in tatting. The
only thing I can't do is crochet, but that's not for the lack of trying!
 My love of design comes from calligraphy, which I studied at evening
classes for 2 years.
I
 have been making cards for just a year now and have found it totally
addictive (all other crafts are now gathering dust!), and I set up my
blog 8 months ago. I can honestly say that "blog land" has been the best
 thing for improving my card design and making skills and I have made
some lovely friends along the way. and I am really thrilled to have been
 invited to join the team at Incy Wincy as GDT for April.

And here is Helen's gorgeous easel card featuring Milton from Wild Rose Studios:

Please be sure to visit Helen & show her some INCY love!!! 




AND as another surprise, we are PLEASED to have another  Guest Designer for this weeks challenge!!!  Our old teamie,  Annette  has popped in for a visit!!!!   Welcome back! We are so thrilled you came to play with us this week!!! We've missed you!!! And she must have missed us because she made TWO cards for us!!!!!



AND Now, the Design Team's creations:
(using Milton with Lily from Wild Rose Studio)



(using Wild Rose Studio stamps, Milton & Fergus)





Sheryl - Whimsy Stamp - Sweet Blossom
Easter basket tutorial here







(using Milton with Tulips from Wild Rose Studio)





Caz

(using Fergus from Wild Rose Studio)




Samantha

(Using Milton with Lily from Wild Rose Studio)




Jenny

(using stamp from Whimsy Stamps)


Nikki F
 (Used a duck stamp from Popcorn the Bear Thanks a bunch set)




Christine

(Used stamp from Whimsy Stamps)

THANK you all so much for joining us this week!!! We can't wait to see what you create this week!!! PLEASE be aware that Blogger is acting up & if we don't make it to your blog, it is because we simply can't! I apologize ahead of time for this, but what can ya do when Blogger is being a Bugger?!?!?  LOL
Have a great week!!!
xoxox


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the welcome Chris. Awesome cards by the DT! Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Challenge and Beautiful DT Inspirations! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab challenge ! Wonderful,creative makes from all the DT -Thank you !
    Hugs
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to join in one of our Incy Wincy Designs Challenges :)
Hope to see you for our next challenge !!
Good luck :)

Our wonderful followers